Product overview: Fluke 1587 FC Advanced Electrical Troubleshooting Kit
The products in this kit have been specifically selected for both troubleshooting and preventative maintenance applications.
Includes a Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer.
The Fluke 1587 FC Insulation Multimeter features four powerful new diagnostic functions through the Fluke Connect Measurements app:
- Pi/DAR timed ratio tests with TrendIt™ graphs identifies moisture and contaminated insulation problems faster
- Memory storage through Fluke Connect eliminates writing down results, reduces errors and saves data for historical tracking over time
- Temperature Compensation through app for establishing accurate baselines and relevant historical comparisons
- Historical tracking and trending of assets identifies degradation over time, allows real-time decisions to be made in the field with Fluke Connect® Assets
Includes a Fluke 1587 FC 2-in-1 Insulation DMM, Fluke i400 Current Clamp, and a Fluke 62 Max+ Infrared Thermometer
- With the Fluke 1587 FC, perform insulation tests, plus a wide-range of DMM tasks with confidence and ease
- Use the Fluke i400 with your Fluke 1587 FC to accurately measure AC current without breaking the circuit
- The Fluke 62 MAX+ Infrared Thermometer measure -30 °C to 650 °C (-22 °F to 1202 °F), is extremely accurate, and has an IP54 rating for water resistance and dust proof